Augmented Sensors and Systems
Advanced Vision & Control Systems for Furnace Operation
A collective term for technologies and concepts of value chain organization. Based on technological concepts of cyber-physical systems, the Internet of Things, it facilitates the vision of the Smart Factory.
Within the modular structured Smart Factories of Industry 4.0, cyber-physical systems monitor physical processes, create a virtual copy of the physical world and make decentralized decisions.
Over the Internet of Things, cyber-physical systems communicate and cooperate with each other and humans in real time. Via the Internet of Services, both internal and cross-organizational services are offered and utilized by participants of the value chain.
Industry 4.0 Tools
- Advanced Process Control ES IVTM: Expert Systems, MPX, Neural Networks Learning
- Machine Vision: Advanced Camera Systems A-SENS
- Advanced Picture Imaging
- Standard Sensors Field: Thermocouples, Flow Meters, Pressure
Family of Advanced Digital Cameras
Hardware with Electronic Retraction System - Air Cooled
Advanced Picture Imaging
- Refractory walls and surface of the melt
- 24/7 process inspection
- Observation of the structural integrity and process situation
Dual visual and NIR (near infrared) pictures
Augmented Sensors and Systems d.o.o.
Rudeška cesta 14, Zagreb, Croatia
phone: +385 1 6701 241